Sign Up for Our Degenerated Disc Tips & Information Here!
Degenerative Disc Disease is the damaged vertebral disc causes chronic pain in either your lower back or neck. Damage to the disc occurs naturally or through a twisting injury where the inner and/or outer portions of the disc may tear, uncovering or irritating the nerves on the outer edge. The symptoms are most common in individuals age 30 to 60 years old.
In the degenerated disc emails you will learn:
- “What to do” and “what NOT to do” when it comes to your back and neck! Everything from the way you stand when you brush your teeth to the way you get in and out of a car.
- Simple solutions that will help eliminate your back and neck pain.
- How to do daily tasks the right way!
- And information about degenerated disc.
Nora Finds a Solution for her Degenerated Disc
What our patients are saying
- “It has allowed me to do things at my age that I couldn’t do 10 – 20 years ago?” Mary Jane Saltijeral
- “I feel so much better now. Just with the therapy, working at home and the encouraging staff. Coming to the Illinois Back Institute was my resolution and it has really helped me tremendously.” Carmelita Hubbard
- "I feel like a million dollars. I am a happy young man with a lot to look forward to.” Tony Berardi