There are many people who suffer with Sciatica. At the Illinois Back Institute we see people every day who come to us in terrible pain due to Sciatica, but have no idea what is causing that pain. We believe it is of the utmost importance that everyone knows what Sciatica is and what causes it, because it is our belief that the more you understand your problem, the more likely you are to eliminate it. Also we believe that the outcome of the treatments improves when the patient understands the cause of the problems.
In this video, Dr. Jeff talks about what the four most common causes of Sciatica are, shows how they occur, and explains how we are able to treat and eliminate those causes:
In the briefest of terms, Sciatica is pain that travels from the lower back down the leg, sometimes as far as the foot. This pain is usually caused by a pinching of the sciatic nerve. As was discussed in the video, the four most common causes of Sciatica are:
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
The reason why our treatment is so successful in stopping and eliminating Sciatica is because we don't just treat the pain, we also treat the cause of the pain. If you have Sciatica, and you are suffering, we can help you. Call today to schedule a Free Consultation at 844-265-2268, or click on this link to schedule online:
If you would like to know more about Sciatica you can sign up to receive our FREE email series! Continue reading to learn more about our Sciatica Series, and click on the headline below to sign up:
If you are suffering with Sciatica, you need to sign up for this email series. By signing up for this free series, you will receive information all about Sciatica that will be invaluable to you.
This 10 Part Series of Sciatica Emails Includes:
- Part 1: What Causes Sciatica? The 5 Most Common Causes
- Part 2: What Causes Sciatica? The 5 Most Common Causes (continued)
- Part 3: What Causes Sciatica? The 5 Most Common Causes (Video)
- Part 4: What Is Sciatica?
- Part 5: What Is Sciatica? The 8 Most Common Symptoms
- Part 6: The 7 Most Common Sciatica Treatments, And What You Need To Know About Them
- Part 7: The Science Behind Relieving Sciatica Pain
- Part 8: Treating the Cause of Sciatica - Herniated and Bulging Discs
- Part 9: Treating the Cause of Sciatica - Degenerated Discs and Stenosis
- Part 10: Saving People From Sciatica
The insight and value of these tips is beneficial to people who have Sciatica and would like to know more about it. The Illinois Back Institute is dedicated to educating people, and these tips allow us to help you one email at a time!