This is Part Four in our series all about Herniated Discs! If you missed Part Three, Click Here!
In the first three parts in this series we have discussed the following:
- Part 1 began the discussion of Herniated Discs by giving some basic information about the spine and then explaining how the disc can become damaged and then herniate.
- The second part was all about what can cause a Herniated Disc, which can vary from aging to strain to some sort of trauma. We also discussed some risk factors associated with Herniated Discs.
- And in Part 3 we covered the most common symptoms of a Herniated Disc, which include pain on one side of the body, numbness or tingling, and muscle weakness. We also talked about a few common situations that can trigger these symptoms.
Call 855-382-4054 to Schedule a Free Consultation
The following video is a recap of what we have discussed about Herniated Discs so far. It contains some animation that can help you better understand just what Herniated Discs are, how they happen, and what they do:
We made this video because it is vitally important that you understand as much about Herniated Discs as possible. As we have said before, our clinical experience is that the more that you understand your problem, the more likely you are to eliminate it.
Remember, this is just the fourth part in our series about Herniated Discs. Part 5 will continue our discussion, including talking about some common treatments for Herniated Discs and what you need to know about them!
The key to our treatment is solving the underlying cause. If you have a Herniated Disc and are suffering, we can help you. Call today to schedule a Free Consultation at 855-382-4054, or click on this link to schedule online:
If you missed any of our previous parts, or would like more information about Herniated Discs, you can sign up to receive our Free email series! Read on to learn more or click on the headline to sign up!
If you are suffering with Herniated Discs, you need to sign up for this email series. By signing up for this free series, you will receive information all about Herniated Discs that will be invaluable to you.
This Series of Herniated Disc Emails Includes:
- Part 1: What Is A Herniated Disc?
- Part 2: What Causes A Herniated Disc?
- Part 3: The Most Common Symptoms of Herniated Discs
- Part 4: What Are Herniated Discs? (with Video)
- And more parts coming each week!
The insight and value of these tips is beneficial to people who have Herniated Discs and would like to know more about it. The Illinois Back Institute is dedicated to educating people, and these tips allow us to help you one email at a time!
To get started, either click on the headline above or the button below and start receiving your tips today!
Disclaimer: The content on this web site is for information purposes only and should never be used as the basis for diagnosis or treatment. We always recommend consulting a qualified professional before embarking on any form of self treatment or rehabilitation.
All content is protected by the usual copyright laws and cannot be used, stolen or reproduced for any purpose without Illinois Back Institute permission. Please feel free to call about anything although we are unable to give advice on any specific injuries or conditions over the phone.