Herniated Disc Treatment case report Allen Gill (Complete Elimination of his Herniated Disc and Sciatica)
Essentially the entire herniated disc and the symptoms associated with the herniated disc would go away. Symptoms that improved were pain, stiffness and sciatica. You feel better.
Shortly after we performed our study, Allen Gill entered our office look for relief for his back pains. As it turned out he had a very large Herniated Disc. (The largest I have seen in my professional career).
- Allen had heard about the Illinois Back Institute and the study that was conducted from his coworker and was hoping we could help him with his condition.
- He consulted with several surgeons and they all said he needed surgery.
Many of our patients limit their lifestyle and activities because of pain. The end result is that you become less involved in life and life slowly passes you by. Even worse your Muscle that support your spine get weaker with less activity, and this leads to your problem slowly getting worse.
- This was the case will Allen, and with me when I suffered with my severe back pains.
- Herniated discs are probably the most complicated of all back problems and traditional treatments just don’t work. So many people find themselves in this holding pattern waiting for something to happen. They are trying to avoid surgery, but reality they are slowly getting worse.
The herniated discs become worse because over time the gel can continue to come out, and in reality the herniated disc will get larger even when you are avoiding activities. This was the case with Allen Gill.
- It got to the point where Allen was no longer able to enjoy or even go on vacations. He then decided he had to do something.
The largest Herniated Disc I had ever seen.
The 3rd MRI revealed complete elimination of his Herniated Disc.
- We don’t consider this a miracle because it took some effort, and the fundamentals and science are sound. More importantly it’s replicatable.
I have included his before and after MRI images in a time line, to help you see the complete elimination of his massive Herniated Disc.
We saved another one from surgery!
If you have a Herniated Disc or if you have back pain that is not going away (a potential Herniated Disc) you owe it to yourself and everyone that you spend time with to make an appointment. More importantly you want to make sure its not getting worse.
Call the Illinois Back Institute today at 888-959-6823 and schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to ensure you are receiving the best care for your back and the best for your future.
Or Click Below:
If you don't have back pain forward this email to somebody who needs to get their life back and start celebrating life!
Dr. Jeff Winternheimer, D.C.